Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Ray Charles - The Movie

Another exciting Wednesday in Toronto. A friend gave me passes to the pre-screening of "Ray" the Ray Charles story starring Jamie Foxx. I was pretty excited about this movie as I saw Jamie Foxx introduce the movie at the Toronto International Film Festival. Unfortunately I didn't have time to watch it at the film fest., so I was really excited about tonights show.

I had passes for two, but on my way home from work I couldn't find anyone that wanted to go. Can you imagine.. no one took up a free movie offer? Ok, ok.. so they only had 45 minutes to get ready and get down to the Paramount. Come on folks, it's just a movie, you don't have to primp that much! I got to the theater 5 minutes before seven... and the movie was full. I was dissapointed, but when I realized that I got free passes to the movie when it opened I got over it.

So the moral of the story.. I didn't get to watch the movie, but somehow being late actually worked for me. Now I can invite a friend with lots of advance notice and go watch it some other time. I recommend that you too go out and see this movie.. it is supposed to be amazing. It opens October 29th here in Toronto.

-li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home